20070916

The last 5 weeks has ended with an awesome closing. I'm sad yet I'm so excited of what we've all taken out of the biblestudies, discussions, messages, friendships and ect. It's just been so overwhelming and I'm bursting with joy. This whole LTC has really opened my eyes and my heart to want to know more about God and grow closer and closer to Him. I think it's also really helped me find out more about my strengths and weaknesses and build up a little more confidence in dealing with people in a way.

I'm so so so so happy that I was in this with 17 other friends who've all come this far with such big and willing hearts to serve. Even though I may not know some as well as the others, I'm sure this would be a start to new friendships. This is our batch and we've got to keep a look out for each other and continue to pray for one another.

LTC ended with a retreat which ran for 1 and a half days. I think the night session was just really really wow. Just listening to everyone being ministered to and prayed for was very encouraging and heartfelt. It's definate that God's presence was there. I just want to do so much! but I know God will slowly reveal Himself to me and what the next step should be.

I think for now, the most important thing I have to do is really to take 15-30 mins out of each day and just spend time with God and really really guard my heart.

Thank you to all of you that've made these five weeks so memorable.

LTC participants, facillitators and committee members

The holidays are here and I'm SOOOOOOO happy =)